[kde-community] Cervisia?

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sun Jun 5 15:21:15 BST 2016

Am Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016, 14:08:39 CEST schrieb Martin Koller:
> On Sunday 05 June 2016 09:14:42 Burkhard Lück wrote:

> > > Just for your information: I have now completed the KF5 port and master
> > > now
> > > holds this version
> >
> > So you want Scripty to track master to trunk_kf5 and Applications/16.04 to
> > l10n stable, right?
>
> Ermm. don't understand.

You want this:
http://commits.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-metadata/
c2645d1fd170b50e5ff249c3844120dbfdac863a

> > Some i18n issues:
> >
> > It is a QApplication so you have to add the translators tab manually with
> > aboutData.setTranslator
>
> ok. what shall I write there (names, emails ?)

Nothing, false alarm

> Isn't that a limited approach to name the translators in the sourcecode,
> since every new translation added will need a source change ?
>
> > no setApplicationDomain("cervisia"), so no translations of KXmlGui (.rc)
> > files and KConfigXT (.kcfg) files, see
> > https://api.kde.org/frameworks/ki18n/html/ prg_guide.html
>
> What I have in the cmake file is
> add_definitions(-DTRANSLATION_DOMAIN="cervisia")
> Is that not enough ?
>
> Note that cervisia is also built as a KPart.

Yes you need add_definitions(-DTRANSLATION_DOMAIN="cervisia") for that,

> I put now
>     KLocalizedString::setApplicationDomain("cervisia");
> in kdemain()

Now cervisia is fully translated, but has an outdated and untranslatable man
page, I'll file an RR for that issue.

--
Burkhard Lück