[kde-community] KDE Mission - let's do this! : Feedback on survey draft

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon May 23 15:56:43 BST 2016

On Wednesday, May 18, 2016 11:43:12 PM CEST Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> I have created a survey draft at
> http://survey.kde.org/index.php/858172/lang-en
>
> Now please everybody click through it and give feedback on anything that you
> think should be changed.

I think the section "I consider myself as..." needs to be extended. I would
like us to get information about what people are contributing to. Maybe the
view of the world is different in various groups (e.g. Plasma devs and Kate
devs). Also I would like to figure out how active the people.

So I suggest to include somthing like:
Last time contributed to KDE:
* this month
* during last three months
* during last half year
* during last year
* longer than a year ago
* longer than five years ago

And add a free text field with:
Project you contribute most to: (e.g. Plasma, Kate, translations, visual
design, forums support, Wiki2Learn)

Freetext as I think we have too many projects to make it a drop down. So
rather have people enter manually.

Cheers
Martin