[kde-community] Telegram Relay Service

Boudhayan Gupta bgupta at kde.org
Fri May 6 13:28:46 BST 2016

Hi all,

KDE Sysadmin is excited to announce the availability of a Telegram <->
IRC relay service. We now have the capability to sync messages both
ways between an IRC channel and a Telegram group.

Currently, this service is being used by #kde-soc and #kdevelop. If
there are any KDE IRC channel that has an equivalent group on Telegram
and would like to sync messages between the two, please file a
Sysadmin Ticket on Phabricator with the name of the IRC channel and
the name of the Telegram group, and we'll set up the sync service for
your channel.

-- Boudhayan Gupta