[kde-community] digikam-devel moderator needed

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 04:44:42 BST 2016

> Hey,
>
> I've been the moderator for digikam-devel for the past couple years.
> My time is now limited and I'd like to pass this responsibility on.
>
> Nobody from digiKam stepped up, so this is moreless just an fyi.
> If anybody would like to take that job, please let me know (there's
> about 2-10 mails everyday caught in the filter), otherwise
> the list is now effectively unmoderated.
>
> Cheers
> --
> Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer

Sysadmins have access to the moderation queues of all lists. I just
cleared the moderation queues of both digikam-devel and digikam-users
(there were both spam and legitimate messages in them).

I will probably not remember to do this regularly, though. A new
"dedicated" moderator (who will receive notifications about new queued
messages) is very welcome.

--
Nicolás
KDE Sysadmin Team