[kde-community] [Kde-pim] A new home for Mozilla Thunderbird at KDE?

Martin Konold konold at kde.org
Wed Apr 27 13:41:17 BST 2016

Am Mittwoch, 27. April 2016, 17:49:56 CEST schrieb Boudhayan Gupta:

Hi,

> My personal opinion that T-bird will go the way of the dodo
> notwithstanding

I would like to bring people with actual experience with Mozilla legacy code
into the discussion e.g. those doing the fameous Qt port of Mozilla.

>From my very limited experience in spending about 4 weeks fulltime with legacy
Netscape directory server hacking I may add that _everything_ within Mozilla
is their own homegrown solution and done differently from anyone else.

Regards
--martin