[kde-community] Looking for new doors to open for KDE

Agustin Benito (toscalix) abenito at kde.org
Wed Apr 20 21:02:02 BST 2016

Hi,

the new version of GDP-ivi9 is out[1], including Qt 5.3.2. There is an
image for RPi2 that might be the simplest way to test out what this
platform is about and evaluate what it takes to substitute the current
simple UI by Plasma .

Let me know if you have any question. You can also ping the
integrators at #automotive in freenode.

[1] https://projects.genivi.org/gdp/release_announcement

Best Regards

Agustin Benito (toscalix)