[kde-community] KDE store sprint

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Apr 15 13:26:44 BST 2016

Hi all,

Due to accommodation facilities not being available during the planned days,
we want to move the meeting into June, specifically:

5.6. (arrival date) - 9.6. (departure).

If that changes anything about your ability to participate, please let me know
by Sunday night, we're happy to accommodate (hah!).

Thanks, and have a nice weekend,

-- sebas

--
sebas