[kde-community] KDE store sprint

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Sat Apr 9 08:52:37 BST 2016

Hi, I would also be interested in that sprint, especially with a KDE Edu
specific view on requirements (in particular language learning, but also
learning resources for applications in general).
I am probably available from 26 to 28 all day, other days only at evenings;
but I am living so close to Bielefeld that I can simply reach it by car and do
not need any travel/hotel sponsoring.

Cheers,
Andreas