[kde-community] KDE e.V. Community Report for 1st Half of 2015

Sandro Andrade sandroandrade at kde.org
Fri Apr 8 23:51:26 BST 2016

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 7:39 PM, Thomas Pfeiffer <thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org> wrote:
> On Freitag, 8. April 2016 19:31:18 CEST Sandro Andrade wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Clemens Toennies
>>
>> <starbuck at netrunner-os.com> wrote:

>> > This looks and reads really awesome!
>> > Are there plans to use the design also on the other parts of
>> > https://ev.kde.org/ ?
>>
>> Hi Clemens,
>>
>> We haven't considered expanding it to ev.kde.org. Maybe it's worth
>> to coordinate with kde-www team and hear their general plans to
>> revamp KDE websites. IIRC, some work were done at CERN sprint
>> but I'm unsure if it was content-related only or if it also encompassed
>> layout/design issues.
>
> Ken Vermette (from the VDG) is currently spearheading a redesign effort for
> the KDE web presence.
> He has worked at CERN on website layout and continues to do so. Might be an
> idea to coordinate with him.

Great! It'd be really awesome if we could make them look nice in every
device, something
akin with the bootstrap-based template I've used in the e.V. report.

Ken, let me know if there is anything I can help with. I've just
subscribed to kde-www ml but
can't find anything related to that in archives.

Cheers,
Sandro