[kde-community] KDE e.V. Community Report for 1st Half of 2015

Sandro Andrade sandroandrade at kde.org
Fri Apr 8 23:31:18 BST 2016

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Clemens Toennies
<starbuck at netrunner-os.com> wrote:
> On Freitag, 8. April 2016 02:47:12 CEST Sandro Andrade wrote:
>>> I'm happy to inform you that we have just published the KDE e.V
>>> Community Report for 1st half of 2015:
>>>
>>> https://ev.kde.org/reports/ev-2015H1/
>
> This looks and reads really awesome!
> Are there plans to use the design also on the other parts of
> https://ev.kde.org/ ?

Hi Clemens,

We haven't considered expanding it to ev.kde.org. Maybe it's worth
to coordinate with kde-www team and hear their general plans to
revamp KDE websites. IIRC, some work were done at CERN sprint
but I'm unsure if it was content-related only or if it also encompassed
layout/design issues.

Cheers,
Sandro