[kde-community] KDE vision translated into spanish

victorhck correohck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:55:30 BST 2016

Hi all.

I have translated the text published in dot.kde.org about the KDE vision:
- https://dot.kde.org/2016/04/05/kde-presents-its-vision-future

I have used the translated text to publish in my blog.
-
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.wordpress.com/2016/04/08/kde-presenta-cual-es-su-vision-de-futuro/

I want to share that translation here (you can find it attached), if
someone of KDE España is interesting of it and wants to make a
proofreading, and improve the translation and publish in the official
site in KDE España (no credits needed)

Great text, and great vision. I'm proud to be a member of a community
like this!! That's it's one of the reasons I attended last Akademy (my
fisrt one) and I'll do again next week in Akademyes in Madrid.

Thanks KDE community and... 've phun !!

--
GPG Key: 0xC9B7E22A