[kde-community] QtCon CfP published

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Fri Apr 8 00:29:51 BST 2016

Hey,

 Wonderful to see this again. So I want to speak about the use of PyQt5 and
Webkit in automated test / monitor of websites, and perhaps also about
pytest + qt as intro / spead the word talk.

 Are those acceptable as per our agenda for this year? Are there
sponsorship slots for speakers who are also interested in volunteering in
whatever needs help during the conf? (Surly we'll have shirts sale for such
a large event ;))

-Sivan

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 1:59 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 12:07 PM Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
>
>> On Monday, April 04, 2016 02:35:42 PM Kenny Duffus wrote:
>> > The CfP for QtCon has now been published:
>> >
>> > https://dot.kde.org/2016/04/04/qtcon-call-papers
>>
>> Just to be sure: There won't be a separate call for papers for Akademy,
>> so if
>> I want to speak at Akademy, I'll send my talk proposal in here, right?
>>

> Correct.
>

> Cheers
> Lydia

-Sivan