[kde-community] finding a clear vision for KDE - final version

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Sun Mar 27 18:58:11 BST 2016

On Dienstag, 22. März 2016 17:24:40 CEST Sune Vuorela wrote:

> >>control

"A world in which everyone has control over their digital life and enjoys
freedom and privacy."

> I've not been able to follow all these discussions (due to busy life). I
> did fear a bit what the outcome could have been from these discussions.
>
> But. This is amazing.
>
> Yes. That's exactly why I'm here.

Looks like we've finally found what we've been searching for!

Now let's get this out into the world next week and start working on the
mission!

Thank you everyone involved, it was a tough nut to crack but the patience and
effort has paid off!