[kde-community] Bikeshedding - our strength apparently *sigh*

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Thu Mar 24 07:15:51 GMT 2016

On Saturday, September 19, 2015 6:49:48 PM CEST Vishesh Handa wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 6:46 PM, Martin Graesslin <mgraesslin at kde.org>
wrote:
> > No, I'm afraid of code review slowly moving from KDE to github up to the
> > final point where I need to get a github account because otherwise I
> > cannot contribute code.
>
> When/If that actually happens, you can bring it up and then we can
> deal with it. Dealing in extreme What-Ifs does not help this
> discussion.

yeah well, we also said github is only a mirror and pull requests are a non-
issue. Sorry but I at the moment have lost all trust.

Apart from that: then it's too late. Those who argue now for the pull requests
will argue for it. If I want to keep the development on free infrastructure I
must oppose before we start using non-free infrastructure - and please don't
come now with Google+.