[kde-community] finding a clear vision for KDE - final version

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Mar 14 21:51:10 GMT 2016

On Monday, March 14, 2016 10:24:45 PM Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Monday, March 14, 2016 14:58:57 Lydia Pintscher wrote:
>
> > Next steps:
> > * publish the vision. I'm still working out what needs doing.
>
> can we please try to publish vision and mission together ?
> If things go well, maybe can get that done until end of April.

I wouldn't want to wait any more with this. We have discussed this at length,
and I feel that it's time to get it sealed and published and then move on, one
step at a time.

Let's finalize the first step, then move on to the next.

Delaying it makes it demotivating, and to be quite honest, the process has
been dragging along in the past, multiple people have simply given up, waiting
longer makes more people give up and the last thing we need is even less
involvement, or mind-share.

Let's go ahead and seal this and publish.
--
sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org