[kde-community] The wikis are open! Please login

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Mar 5 08:42:02 GMT 2016

On Friday 04 March 2016 16:08:57 Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> If you have not done so, please login to https://community.kde.org/ ,
> https://userbase.kde.org/ and https://techbase.kde.org/ . If you
> encounter difficulties, see:

I find it somewhat confusing that Phab (which I have never used before) asks
for an LDAP username; based on the Sysadmin page you linked to, I guessed that
my KDE Identity login would work. It does.

After successful login, you go to a page that says "login succesful" but that
still has a "log in" link instead of the logged-in-status. That's a really
minor thing though.

[ade]