[kde-community] finding a clear vision for KDE - second draft for discussion

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 01:05:43 GMT 2016

I did. I also wrote an email too late at night. :-)

> Cool, thanks for reading my mail and clearing up the side-track!
>
>> "A world in which everyone has control over their digital life" (in ->
>> over) seems a great vision.
>
> Seems great to me too.

::snip::

This whole conversation is inspiring; I think I've been dreaming about
it for real. It got me dreaming about a world where corporations and
goverments cannot infringe people's digital life, even when they try!
Because the software and systems are Free.

My vision: a world in which all people freely control their privacy
and digital life.

Valorie