[kde-community] Wikis uneditable

Ingo Malchow imalchow at kde.org
Sat Feb 27 14:07:27 GMT 2016

Am Samstag, 27. Februar 2016, 14:52:00 CET schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> Am Samstag, 27. Februar 2016, 00:47:39 CET schrieb Ingo Malchow:
> > This has been fixed now. The wikis are updated and the login was changed
> > an OAuth2 based login via Phabricator.
> > This means you need an identity account, and have it activated on http://
> > phabricator.kde.org
> > For more information see https://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/Wiki-Phablogin
>
> Very good. And can confirm it works.
> Thanks for fixing and protecting some more against those awful socially
> challenged spammers!
>
> One issue:
> on first login with phabricator to e.g. userbase, on the form to enter a new
> account name or pick an existing account, if picking new account and
> entering a name which is already taken, there is no feedback besides a
> blank page. So one has to guess there was a name collision.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. The blank page is pretty strange. I indeed considered
the case when a new account name is already taken. I cannot reproduce yet,
even when you type in the new name in lower case. (mediawiki transfers the
first letter into uppercase first).
One issue i can think of is that you already have an account, that was linked
with identity. but on phabricator you might have changed the primary email,
which is the reason that the new login does not correctly detect your account.

Will look into it.

Cheerio,
Ingo

> Thanks again