[kde-community] fosdem 2016

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Jan 20 16:01:38 GMT 2016

On Tuesday 08 December 2015 21:52:07 Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 November 2015 21:49:41 Jos van den Oever wrote:
> > On Wednesday 04 November 2015 18:05:25 Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> > > Looks like it's time to organise for FOSDEM 2016.
> > >
> > > Last year I had a Saturday night party at a nice city centre location
> > > with food funded by the Ubuntu community fund.  This year I doubt that
> > > fund is open to me.

So FOSDEM is nigh, and there's not a whole lot of names on the wiki, either
for the dinner (saturday) or anything else.

Anyway, I'll be arriving Brussels six-ish on friday, so if there's some
downtown dinner-coordination that day, I'm game as well -- otherwise I'll just
head to my usual place and see what happens. (The main FOSDEM beer event is
generally too loud and crowded for my tastes).

[ade]