[kde-community] Google Code-In - Coding tasks needed!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 22:46:46 GMT 2015

Hello folks, we have a bit less than one month to the end of GCi,
January 25. We do have 71 claimable tasks, but very few coding tasks,
and students are asking for these.

If you have not yet mentored or created a task, and would like to dive
in, please ask in #kde-soc on IRC if you need help, or on the
KDE-Soc-Mentor list. All mentors with a bit of time, please add some
more coding tasks.

Mentors need 1. a google-connected email account and 2. to subscribe
to the mentor list [1]. Ping one of us admins with your email to be
invited to the webapp.

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez