[kde-community] Sprint: Reorganize the wikis

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Sun Dec 20 09:27:47 GMT 2015

Hi,

If you attend it remotely, no need to register. Just remember the date,
and ping me (or try on #kde-devel to find one of us) and just take part :)*

Anyway, it seems that registering is not possible anymore.

I'll give more information about our task after the Xmas (Like a forum
link to discuss and prepare the work, and so on).

Cheers,
Olivier