[kde-community] Sprint: Reorganize the wikis

Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 08:18:13 GMT 2015

În ziua de Wednesday 09 December 2015, la 21:40:50, Olivier Churlaud a scris:
> So joining in CERN would be easier.
>
> I have several small questions:
>
> - In https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/participate what should we check?
> WikiToLearn?

Hello,

I'm also very interested in this. I think that we should also work on making pages easier to find, like having them in a search engine, or have them indexed by Google. I think we already have this, but it could use some improvement.

Has the date been decided? Will it take place together with the WTL sprint at CERN?

Regards,--
*Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan*
GeekAliens.com[1]
Kubuntu Romania Representative[2]