[kde-community] Sprint: Reorganize the wikis

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Wed Dec 9 20:40:50 GMT 2015

So joining in CERN would be easier.

I have several small questions:

- In https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/participate what should we check?
WikiToLearn?

- Could you tell us where we should arrive? I found this link:
http://home.cern/directions

- How much would cost the accommodation?

Then if everything is fine, I'll send a clear informative message on the
3 ML to give the details and I'll post the info on planetkde.

Looking forward for the confirmations

Cheers,
Olivier