[kde-community] fosdem 2016

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Dec 9 18:26:59 GMT 2015

On Tue, Dec 08, 2015 at 09:52:07PM +0100, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 November 2015 21:49:41 Jos van den Oever wrote:
> > On Wednesday 04 November 2015 18:05:25 Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> > > Looks like it's time to organise for FOSDEM 2016.
> > >
> > > Last year I had a Saturday night party at a nice city centre location
> > > with food funded by the Ubuntu community fund.  This year I doubt that
> > > fund is open to me.
> >
> > I thought understatement was English. ;-)
> >
> > > Would it be interesting if I organised it again
> > > at the same place and charged say €20 for food and X number of beers?
> >
> > I'm in.
>
> Assuming this is a FOSDEM year for me (I need a kind of Antikythera device to
> tell me if this is so) I'm in, too.

If you're coming remember to sign up on the wiki page

https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/FOSDEM/2016

We'll need helpers on the stall

And there's only 1 talk that has been submitted from KDE, please consider what is interesting in KDE that you can talk about and submit a talk
http://www.elpauer.org/2015/12/extension-fosdem-2016-desktops-devroom-call-for-talks/

Jonathan