[kde-community] fosdem 2016

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sun Nov 8 13:26:13 GMT 2015

I made a wiki page, please sign up to it if you want the saturday
party or can manage to help out on the stall

Volunteers needed for the stall, anyone know if we have any stuff we
can sell at it?

https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/FOSDEM/2016
I've a spare bed in my hotel room if anyone wants to share

Jonathan