[kde-community] Fwd: [FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2016: Call for Participation

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Thu Oct 22 15:13:23 BST 2015

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 4:06 PM, Riccardo Iaconelli <riccardo at kde.org>
wrote:

> On 22 October 2015 at 13:56, Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles at elpauer.org>
> wrote:
>
>> The devroom has been confirmed. We will publish a call for talks in week.
>>

> I have submitted my KDE talk as a keynote or main track.
> Is there any overlap?

No problem.

Last year we fished from declined keynotes and main tracks for other
desktop-related talks. It was a big success and we had two high-profile
speakers (Stormy Peters and Quim Gil) we would have otherwise missed.

In any case, if you are declined as a keynote/main track talk, please
submit  it for the Desktops DevRoom, in case we overlook some declined talk.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org