[kde-community] Cervisia?

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Fri Oct 16 03:02:45 BST 2015

On Thursday 15 October 2015 15:49:32 Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> Michael, Martin,
>
> Any progress on the cervisia front? Is there anything I can do to help?

yes, a lot of progress!
We have already ported away from Qt3/KDE3 support classes.
This is already in master and I'm testing it by using it on a daily basis.

The next step would now be to start the port to KF5 - this has not been started yet.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at