[kde-community] Write our own pull request bot?

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 15:53:56 BST 2015

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 8:29 AM, Eike Hein <hein at kde.org> wrote:

> On 09/20/2015 02:26 PM, Loïc Grobol wrote:
> > Let's try not to be extreme. If someone was able to post a pull
> > request, they should be able to switch to Phab if they want to
> > participate when notified.
>
> Let's not be naive, either. People are lazy. That's been
> one of the arguments for enabling GitHub pull requests.

People are lazy with Reviewboard too. I see no difference in that
really. There are currently about 1200 (!!!) open reviews, some as
old as 2011.

If people want to follow the patch through, they will, if they don't
they won't, no matter the toolset. Reviewboard is a nice example
of that.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer