[kde-community] Write our own pull request bot?

Loïc Grobol loic.grobol at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 13:39:53 BST 2015

On 20 September 2015 at 14:29, Eike Hein <hein at kde.org> wrote:
> Let's not be naive, either. People are lazy. That's been
> one of the arguments for enabling GitHub pull requests.

IIRC the main argument was not laziness, it was discoverability. But
if we have a nice wiki page to guide people in the switching process,
it should be relatively painless. In any way, we can still try and see
if the issue actually occurs. Granted even before that, we can see if
there is enough pull request attempts to justify writing such a bot.

Loïc Grobol.