[kde-community] Write our own pull request bot?

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 18:17:18 BST 2015

To further expand on the idea, the workflow would be as follows:

* bot looks through our repos
* bot finds a pull request
* bot downloads the diff between requested branch and mirror HEAD
* bot uploads it to phabricator as any other patch
* bot posts message to github "Thanks for your patch, in KDE we use
phabricator for reviewing and merging patches, so your pull request was
posted here <link>. If you want to follow it through, please continue the
discussion at <link>. Thanks a lot for your contribution!"
* contributor follows on phabricator

The problem is the needed identity account to follow it through though.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer