[kde-community] Write our own pull request bot?
martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 17:17:18 UTC 2015
To further expand on the idea, the workflow would be as follows:
* bot looks through our repos
* bot finds a pull request
* bot downloads the diff between requested branch and mirror HEAD
* bot uploads it to phabricator as any other patch
* bot posts message to github "Thanks for your patch, in KDE we use
phabricator for reviewing and merging patches, so your pull request was
posted here <link>. If you want to follow it through, please continue the
discussion at <link>. Thanks a lot for your contribution!"
* contributor follows on phabricator
The problem is the needed identity account to follow it through though.
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the kde-community