[kde-community] Official KDE mirror on github
me at vhanda.in
Sat Sep 19 16:01:59 UTC 2015
On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 5:45 PM, Boudhayan Gupta <bgupta at kde.org> wrote:
>> "governance" is quite a vague word over here.
>> Release cycles, documentation, QA, online infrastructure? what exactly?
> All of it. We have clearly defined release cycles that we must abide
> by, documentation standards that we must abide by, QA standards,
* Release cycles can be controlled by each individual project (Extragear)
* Documentation is not enforced
* There are no QA standards
* No project will be kicked out of KDE because their bug tracker is a
mess and is ignored
* Code review is not compulsory
More information about the kde-community