[kde-community] Official KDE mirror on github

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 10:08:17 BST 2015

On Friday 18 September 2015 23:23:53 Michael Pyne wrote:
> The end result of that type of thought is something like what happened with
> BitKeeper.
>
> I'm not going to say it's impossible to use proprietary tools without having
> that type of drama occur, but I think it would be better if we just skipped
> to the part where we end up preferring a Free/open alternative to handle
> our critical tasks (as also happened with BitKeeper -> git).

just leaving it there...

"GitHub, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your
account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any
other GitHub service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the
Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your
access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content
in your Account. GitHub reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any
reason at any time."

--
Marco Martin