[kde-community] Official KDE mirror on github

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sat Sep 19 09:51:10 BST 2015

> All this started with a KDE github mirror and *just a mirror*.
> No pull requests. No bugtracker.

+100

Although I don't like the idea of what I'm about to say, here it goes.

If you want to have a project that has issue tracking and pull
requests on github - just create personal clone (just like a few
projects did before we created the kde mirror).

Officially (what we agreed on) is that github is just a mirror, not
another valid workflow for kde development.

Those personal repositories will not be considered a part of KDE
infrastructure, and nobody will complain that KFoo has github pull
support, and KBar does not.

Cheers,
Ivan