[kde-community] Official KDE mirror on github

Boudhayan Gupta bgupta at kde.org
Wed Sep 16 09:06:43 BST 2015

On 16 September 2015 at 13:25, Boudhayan Gupta <bgupta at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 16 September 2015 at 13:05, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
>> If someone would like to reach out to the person nicely, that would be
>> appreciated and would help things move along.
>
> I'll try to get in touch. I grabbed github.com/kde-mirror, just in case.
>
> -- BG

No joy. The profile has no contact information, and I've been unable
to get an e-mail address from even api.github.com.

The profile has no repos or code contribution, in fact the only
activity is that it has starred one repository.

Are we sure it's not one of us who's kept this profile so that no one
else can grab it?