[kde-community] LinuxDay 2015, Dornbirn, AT, Sa. 21. Nov. 2015

Thomas Thym ungethym at mevin.net
Mon Sep 14 18:19:23 BST 2015

Hello everyone,

like the years before I got the invitation from the organizers of LinuxDay in
Dornbirn, Austria. In the last years we had a booth and a talk. The event
takes place on Sat. 21. Nov. 2015.

I can go this year again but it would be great if others could join me. If
somebody would like to give a talk you would be welcome as well. Personally
I will not give a talk this year.

Who would like to go?

Cheers,
Thomas

http://www.linuxday.at/call-for-papers-2015

P.S.: Please respond before 20th of sept. 2015 (end of call for papers)
P.P.S.: Sorry for the douplepost. The first was hanging because it seems I
had used the wrong E-Mail.