[kde-community] Phabricator: Make it happen already!

Filipe Saraiva filipe at kde.org
Sat Sep 5 14:30:27 BST 2015

I am very excited with the migration to Phabricator, thank you sys!

Em 04-09-2015 17:17, Ben Cooksley escreveu:
> On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 8:01 AM, David Edmundson
> <david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:
>> Can we confirm what parts we're moving forwards with right now
>>   i.e out of projects.kde.org reviewboard, bugzilla, etc.
> From my perspective at least, we will be migrating at the very least
> off of projects.kde.org (Chiliproject / Redmine). Considering the
> level of integration, it is extremely likely we'll be moving off of
> reviewboard.kde.org (Reviewboard) and todo.kde.org (Kanboard) as well
> to Phabricator.

I would like to ask you if Kanboard is going to be dropped for some
boards not related with some software, for example, the boards for KDE
e.V. activities or KDE Brazil. Maybe there are others boards like those.

Best regards;

--
Filipe Saraiva
http://filipesaraiva.info/