[kde-community] Phabricator: Make it happen already!

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Fri Sep 4 21:17:27 BST 2015

On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 8:01 AM, David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:
>> that we'll be moving forward with Phabricator
>
> Can we confirm what parts we're moving forwards with right now
>   i.e out of projects.kde.org reviewboard, bugzilla, etc.

>From my perspective at least, we will be migrating at the very least
off of projects.kde.org (Chiliproject / Redmine). Considering the
level of integration, it is extremely likely we'll be moving off of
reviewboard.kde.org (Reviewboard) and todo.kde.org (Kanboard) as well
to Phabricator.

We will not be moving away from bugs.kde.org (Bugzilla) at this stage,
nor from userbase.kde.org / techbase.kde.org (Mediawiki).

>>Because a number of policy matters need to be decided, it would be
> nice if a small group of people would work with sysadmin to set out a
> plan for how we will implement Phabricator within KDE.
>
> Happy to help. You know where to find me.
>
> David

Cheers,
Ben