[kde-community] Updating TechBase Getting_Started pages

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Mon Aug 17 19:18:23 BST 2015

On 17 August 2015 at 09:58, David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:

> We have one for Plasma here.
>
> https://community.kde.org/Plasma/Building
>
> I'm happy for this to become a redirect and unifying them all.

Perfect, I'm stealing that :-) Things like the kdesrc-buildrc file
could probably go in the kdesrc-build git repo I think, as possibly
could the actual scripts to run Plasma or Apps. That way when stuff
changes it's one place to update and people can receive it, rather
than changing the wiki page and hoping people check back (hint: they
won't!).

John.