[kde-community] Official KDE mirror on github

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Aug 17 14:42:11 BST 2015

Boud,

That page is generated by the contents of
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/www/applications/apps/krita.json?view=log
and the image file relative to it and such. If you don't have svn
karma to update it feel free to send me a patch or new icon and I can
do that for you (or ask sysadmin for karma if you rather).

BR,
Jeremy