[kde-community] Participate with KDE at Qt World Summit 2015

Stefan Derkits stefan at derkits.at
Mon Aug 17 00:05:56 BST 2015

Hello Sune,

sorry for the late answer, did a bit of travelling after Akademy and
still feel like I'm not home ;)

On 2015-08-09 12:48, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> Besides getting to watch a lot of interesting talk content, we need some
> people to man the booth from time to time to mostly talk to Qt users. Few of
> them are current Plasma Desktop users. All of them are potential future KDE
> Framework users. We need to make that happen.
>
> We also need to help a bit at the conference. The last couple of years it has
> been session chairing a bit, and moving a stack of chairs.

I would be interested in helping out at the conference and getting a
ticket. I'm probably not the best to ask about all the Frameworks, but I
think I can show people Plasma Desktop and help out at the conference.

Stefan