[kde-community] Participate with KDE at Qt World Summit 2015

Sune Vuorela sune at vuorela.dk
Sun Aug 9 11:48:02 BST 2015

Qt World summit is approaching, and it is likely going to be amazing:

http://www.qtworldsummit.com/ - 5th - 7th October 2015

KDE will be there, with a booth and gaining knowledge and helping the
conference a bit.

We have quite a bit of tickets, so now we just need people. Are you one of
them?

Besides getting to watch a lot of interesting talk content, we need some
people to man the booth from time to time to mostly talk to Qt users. Few of
them are current Plasma Desktop users. All of them are potential future KDE
Framework users. We need to make that happen.

We also need to help a bit at the conference. The last couple of years it has
been session chairing a bit, and moving a stack of chairs.

Note that it is not access to the trainings on monday, but we have a meeting
room to discuss things and/or hack on stuff.

So. For those who wants to join in, please contact me and I will see to get
the tickets allocated.

/Sune
--
I didn’t stop pretending when I became an adult, it’s just that when I was a
kid I was pretending that I fit into the rules and structures of this world.