[kde-community] Work on Krusader new release

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Jun 24 11:24:30 BST 2015

On Wednesday 24 of June 2015 11:17:46 Laszlo Papp wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano at tiscali.it>

> > > So if you want to help us, please join krusader-devel at googlegroups.com
> > > mailing list and send your proposals.
> >
> > (and move the site too
>
> Why move the site? What exactly is wrong with a KDE project having its own
> site (like Krita)?
I thought that we discussed this many times.
https://manifesto.kde.org/commitments.html

"Online services associated with the project are either hosted on KDE
infrastructure or have an action plan that ensures continuity which is
approved by the KDE system administration team"

For the record:
$ host www.krita.org
www.krita.org is an alias for silk.kde.org.
silk.kde.org has address 5.9.99.187
silk.kde.org has IPv6 address 2a01:4f8:162:31a2::3
silk.kde.org mail is handled by 10 postbox.kde.org.
$ host 5.9.99.187
187.99.9.5.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer silk.kde.org.

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=websites%2Fkrita-org-theme.git

Ciao
--
Luigi