[kde-community] stackexange site for krita

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Thu May 14 03:11:48 BST 2015

On 05/13/2015 06:02 PM, Scott Petrovic wrote:
> I started configuring the Q&A site plugin.
>
> https://answers.kde.org/
>
> You can search for questions or add your own. One issue I am having with
> this plug-in is you cannot filter by category(product) before you ask a
> question. All of the different products get lumped together in the same
> search. For the questions I made, typing in "transform" will bring up
> questions in multiple products. There is no way to tell what product a
> question belongs to currently.
>
> Out of the solutions that I have found, I haven't seen a Q&A site
> solution that is designed in the direction we were going (select a
> category, then ask a question). Does anyone else have any thoughts?
>
> Scott

My first thought is that this is not ready for general KDE Q&A. The plan
was to get the wrinkles out with Krita, using this as a pilot (and dev
site). People need to know that it is likely that there will be major
tweaks, as well as the possibility that all the data may disappear.

I agree with you Scott. I would expect to be able to look for questions
dealing with Krita and not get other products. It doesn't work like I
thought it would.

Carl