[kde-community] stackexange site for krita

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Feb 27 11:10:07 GMT 2015

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 11:03 AM, Laszlo Papp <lpapp at kde.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:
>> On Thu, 26 Feb 2015, Laszlo Papp wrote:
>>
>>> I doubt that this assertion in the Qt and especially the KDE community
>>> to be honest.
>>

>> You're missing one very big and important point: this isn't about the Qt and
>> the KDE community. This is about the Krita user community, which a totally
>> different group of people.
>
> I think Krita belongs to KDE.

To extend a bit on that, to me it does not seem to be what Calligra
and Krita are and where exactly they reside.

> As for the stats, I think it would be even worse Krita contributors on
> Stack Exchange to be honest. I have never seen a Krita question in the
> "kde" area.

I have just had a quick look again. It is not only that there is no
krita tag on e.g. stackoverflow, but also, there is no calligra tag
either. This kind of shows its presence in there.

I had to dig a bit more to find one calligra or koffice related
question, but the answer is totally unacceptable for the quality
standards of a Q/A site. Yet, it has been there, even accepted and it
gave no real solution for the OP, just sent away. This is a prime
example of low-quality posts on Stack Exchange:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/10336751