[kde-community] stackexange site for krita

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Wed Feb 25 19:48:05 GMT 2015

Laszlo Papp wrote:

> I would personally much prefer integrating this into the KDE
> infrastructure rather than KDE going to Stack Exchange:

Disclaimer: I may be biased since I help running the forums. If it were to
me, I'd give -1 to SE. Simply put, KDE should not (if possible) rely on non-
Free solutions for these kind of things.

This even more so because there are alternatives, and because I'm aware
myself (although just an occasional user of said service) of the issues
surrounding Stack Exchange.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter