[kde-community] GSoC ideas page

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 00:19:11 GMT 2015

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 3:19 AM, Michael Bohlender
<michael.bohlender at kdemail.net> wrote:
> Hi Valorie
>
> I just had to tell two applicants that the project they are interested is
> not valid anymore. It took me while to figure out that my project proposals
> are also on the 2015 Ideas page.
> Not a good first impression for possible future contributors. I hope that
> there are not more cases like this.
>
> All the best
>
> Mike

That was an error on my part. However I did say please remove stuff
you don't want there, and add new ideas as well.

Hopefully ALL teams have done that by now. If you have any doubts,
please check the page right now.[1]

Our application deadline is the 20th of February.

Valorie

1. https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2015/Ideas