[kde-community] retiring unmaintained modules?

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sat Jan 10 23:19:56 GMT 2015

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 12:17 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> El Diumenge, 11 de gener de 2015, a les 00:10:15, Jaroslaw Staniek va
> escriure:
> > On 11 January 2015 at 00:00, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > > El Dissabte, 10 de gener de 2015, a les 23:37:30, Rick Timmis va
> escriure:

> and
> them

> open

> answer

> software

> mean

> stats.

> other

> > > It's nice. We would need another version for those bugs that belong to
> > > products that have other products the bug may apply to, say kmail ->
> > > kmail2, kword -> calligrawords, etc.
> >
> > When Calligra appeared bugs have been copied from KOffice for
> > duplicated apps -- IIRC. Or not?
>
> Maybe for calligra, but for kmail? or for kghostview, kpdf -> okular?

Last time I was trying to close the kmail 1 bugs as unmaintained, asking
people to reopen if it stilkl applies to kmail2 I was shouted at and told
that somebody has to check if that still applies to Kmail2 before closing,
go figure! I just fear that with 880 open reports this is never going to
happen...

Regards,
Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org