[kde-community] Your KDE highlight of 2014?

Rick Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Wed Dec 24 08:07:15 GMT 2014

On December 23, 2014 10:58:49 PM GMT, David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:
>On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 11:39 PM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>
>wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 20.31:55 Jonathan Riddell wrote:
>> > Sign on the door says KDE
>>
>> Does it say "Blue Systems" on the door, or just "KDE"?
>>

>It says "1a" in large silver letters. We then added a gratuitous amount
>of
>stickers.
>
>Jonathan was just trying to imply that we do let other people use the
>office for KDE things and that he likes that.
>
>I was being a pedant and literal to make sure there wasn't any
>confusion.
>Clearly I didn't help and led a positive thread off-topic.
>
>David

Well perhaps not David.

This gave me the idea, why not setup other KDE offices, by sharing space.
I would be very interested in making that happen here in south west of UK

A highlight for 2015, perhaps ?

Thanks
Rick