[kde-community] [kde-promo] [kde-promo] FOSDEM

José Millán Soto fid at gpul.org
Tue Dec 23 22:11:55 GMT 2014

El Tuesday 23 December 2014 16:53:16, Albert Astals Cid escribió:
> El Dimarts, 23 de desembre de 2014, a les 14:25:23, Lydia Pintscher va
>
> escriure:
> > On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 5:38 PM, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:
> > > I've made a wiki page, please put your details on it if you can come and
> > > if you can help https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/FOSDEM/2015
> >
> > This page is still looking a tad sad. If you're attending FOSDEM
> > please have a look if you can help out with getting any parts of the
> > booth stuff done.
> >
> > > We don't have claudia this year, does anyone know if there's a stock
> > > of t-shirts and if there's a way to get them to brussels for selling?
> >
> > We've got t-shirts covered now it seems.
> > Can we get some of the little Konquis to sell?
>
> Jose can you get this arranged? Or is it a bit late now?
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert

The remaining ones from Akademy were given to Timothée so thay could be sold
at Akademy-fr, but I think that not all of them were sold.

Timothée: Are there some Konquis remaining? Are you going to attend FOSDEM?

I will contact Alicia to see if she can make some more (Specially some medium-
sized ones, as the only remaining ones from Akademy were small sized).