[kde-community] [kde-promo] [kde-promo] FOSDEM

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Dec 23 13:25:23 GMT 2014

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 5:38 PM, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:
> I've made a wiki page, please put your details on it if you can come and if you can help
> https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/FOSDEM/2015

This page is still looking a tad sad. If you're attending FOSDEM
please have a look if you can help out with getting any parts of the
booth stuff done.

> We don't have claudia this year, does anyone know if there's a stock
> of t-shirts and if there's a way to get them to brussels for selling?

We've got t-shirts covered now it seems.
Can we get some of the little Konquis to sell? Anyone up for getting
manifesto cards printed? Anyone up for getting a few FLAs printed for
signing there?

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org